Built with American ingenuity, the Portland offers revolutionary KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX technology to flex, fold and bend with 3x less torque than other work boots making work below the knees that much easier.
AMERICAN BUILTAssembled with pride in Portland, Oregon, using the finest materials from around the world.
KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
LEFT AND RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOEUniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
ELECTRICAL HAZARDProvides a secondary source of protection when outsole accidentally comes in contact with live electrical circuits, helping to reduce the potential of electric shock.
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Electrical hazard (EH) rated to provide protection against accidental contact with live electrical circuits, rated up to 18kV
- KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX technology allows footwear to bend and flex 3x easier
- American Built using responsibly sourced materials from around the world
- KEEN Luftcell air-infused, PU midsole for weightless comfort
- 90° heel (5/8″ Height) provides stability and helps “catch or lock” the foot in place
- KONNECTFIT heel-capture system for a locked- in feel
- Contoured heel guard protects against bumps and scrapes, plus normal wear and tear
- Dual purpose metal lace hooks
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75 C/75 EH Standards
- Meets ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Waterproof, premium leather upper
- Oil- and slip-resistance non-marking rubber outsole
- KEEN Luftcell: Air- infused, PU midsole for weightless comfort
- Mesh & Moisture-Wicking Textile
- Removable, dual-density PolyAer PU footbed with aerated pillow-top cushioning.