Let’s face it, mud happens. The Georgia Boot Muddog collection is built to take on the dirtiest, muddiest job environments. The new design of this composite toe waterproof work wellington features an incredibly strong bond between the comfort shell and the SPR leather upper. The rubber outsole is joined to the polyurethane shell through a cement construction, making this boot very flexible and easy to clean. The outsole also contains a fiberglass shank for additional support.
This boot comes equipped with the heel-stabilizing Counter Lock System which provides a more stable, comfortable fit. It also acts as a kick off so you can remove your boot without damaging the leather.
The interior of the boot is filled with comfort features. It is lined in high performance mesh and armed with the Georgia Waterproof System to keep water from seeping into your boots. Our waterproofing is backed by a guarantee, so you can be confident when taking on that damp work day. Also inside is the AMP LT insole. A polyurethane base and a layer of cushioning memory foam will cradle your feet for all day comfort.
We have even found a way to incorporate comfort into safety features. The Ergo-Fit composite toe cap allows your toes to have more wiggle room while still being protected. This boot meets the ASTM F2413standards for protective toe and electrical hazard footwear.
- Georgia waterproof system
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- 2 Inch heel
- Abrasion-resistant outsole
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 11 Inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 14.5-inch calf circumference
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Composite toe
- Flexible molded polyurethane comfort shell is water, oil and chemical resistant
- Chemical resistant outsole