The upper of this Georgia Boot Carbo-Tec LT steel toe waterproof work boot consists of brown and black full-grain SPR leather with stitched pull holes and a saddle vamp. Getting this boot on and off couldn’t be simpler with the back zipper and heel-stabilizing Counter Lock system.
The steel toe cap is Ergo-Fit, allowing more room for your toes while keeping them protected. This pull-on work boot meets ASTM F2413 standards for protective toe and electrical hazard footwear.
The interior features the guaranteed Georgia waterproof system and high-performance mesh. The Quick Response removable insole responds to your movements and quickly bounces back to its original form too keep your feet comfortable well beyond when the shift ends.
- SPR Leather
- Georgia waterproof system
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Cushion EVA midsole
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 11 Inches in height
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Oil-, chemical-, abrasion-, heat-, and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Back zipper for easy on/off
- Quick Response Polyurethane foam removable insole