A men’s water-repellent jacket with stretch panels for ease of movement.
When you’re bucking hay or swinging a framing hammer, you need a jacket that gives you the freedom to move. This men’s insulated jacket is made of water-repellent stretch fabric that’s lighter than our sandstone duck and every bit as durable. Stretch panels on the back, sides and elbows allow for a full range of motion when you’re on the job.
- 59% cotton / 39% polyester / 2% spandex Quick Duck® canvas
- 80 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation for warmth
- Quick Duck® weighs less but is ounce-for-ounce as tough as our legendary sandstone duck
- Full Swing® was developed with insight from our Carhartt Crew, a group of hardworking folks who wear our gear on the job day in and day out and let us know what they really think
- All Full Swing® gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7 and features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and bigger bend in the elbows
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain
- Built to move with Rugged Flex® stretch technology
- Mock-neck collar with full zip front and detachable hood
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs with ergonomically shaped sleeve hems help keep out the cold; Drawcord-adjustable droptail hem for added coverage
- Two chest zip pockets; Two hand pockets with hidden snap closure